1. Lily Socks (hereinafter “the Site“) is operated by Lily Socks, ID number 057829988 (hereinafter “the Company”).
6. Use of the Website is contingent upon your being a resident of Israel and being over the age of 18. Therefore, in using the Website, you declare that the above stated, and in particular, that you are legally competent and of sufficient age by law to create a binding contract.
12. The Company may, at its sole discretion, change the appearance of the Website, its contents, promotions and benefits posted therein or any other requested change, without prior notification. It is agreed upon by the user that he will have no claim or demand against the Company or anyone on its behalf for any such changes or malfunctions resulting from those changes.
13. The company sells and offers for sale products and/ or services via the website.
15. Payment for products and services ordered via the website shall be placed via the payment service provided by Gamma Ltd (hereinafter: “the Clearing Company”)
16. The payment method details are stored by the clearing company, by means of token and it complies with the strict security rules set by law
17. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified and agreed that the placing of external advertisements, links and commercial information on the Site shall not be construed as an offer to use, as an expression of support, encouragement, consent or sponsorship of the Website, express or implied by the content and / or services offered by the third party.
18. The features and services appearing on the Website are intended to provide information only and are not advice, recommendation or professional opinion provided by the Company and are not a substitute for consulting a professional.
19. The Company may remove links that were previously included on the Site, add new links or refrain from adding new links – all at its sole and absolute discretion. Also, link to a particular site does not constitute confirmation that the information on that site is complete, reliable, up-to-date.
20. The Company reserves the right to make changes, adapt, replace, suspend or remove without notice any information or service contained on the Site or which forms part of the Service from time to time.
21. The Company will make reasonable efforts to correct any error or omission, as soon as possible and within a reasonable period of time, after we become aware of them. However, the Company does not guarantee that the service or website will be free from defects. If there is a defect in the service, you must report this by sending an email to [email protected]
22. We do our best to prevent the publication of material that may cause copyright infringement or damage the user or any other third party. If you encounter material that you believe violates your rights, please contact us by email ([email protected]) and we will work to remove it.
23. The Company reserves the right to discontinue system and site operations for 8 monthly business hours. These hours will be used, for a continuous period of time or for portions thereof, to perform system maintenance operations.
24. The Company reserves the right to discontinue the site system every Friday and holiday evenings at the start of the Sabbath / Holiday until its end.
25. To make a purchase on the site, one need not register ahead of time.
26. However, in order to make the purchase, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last name, business or company name, shipping address, contact phone, valid e-mail address.
27. Without prejudice to the foregoing, user registration may be required for use of some of the Site features. As part of the registration, the user will be asked to provide personal information, including first and last name, business or company name, shipping address, contact telephone, valid e-mail address, date of birth (not required to register), username and personal password of choice.
29. By registering, the registered user declares that he / she knows that the company may, from time to time, request further details, as necessary.
30. The data provided by the registered users will be kept in the Company’s database, which will be managed in accordance with all legal requirements of the Privacy Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter “the Database”).
31. The Company may use the information in the database, inter alia, for mailing information and marketing content – inter alia, via e-mail and / or via text messages (SMS) – to users who have previously approved receiving such content.
32. Any user may at any time, contact the Company in writing and request that the Company cease sending the said mail and request removal of its information from the database. In the event of removal of user information from the database, the user will not be able to use some of the features of the site.
33. Upon entering the site, a registered user will be asked to enter their personal password. The registered user will be able to change the password at any time (“Registered User Information”).
34. The user shall be solely responsible for keeping his or her information confidential and not transferring or disclosing it to any other party. In addition, the user is solely responsible for any action taken on the site through his or her registered user information. If the user loses / forgets the login password, they can request a password reset.
35. The Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse and / or cancel a user’s registration in the following cases:
35.2. The user gave false details at the time of registration.
35.3. In any other case that the company sese fit.
36. The user is aware that knowingly providing false information is a violation of the law. The Company may take all legal steps at its disposal against a user submitting false details, including an appeal to the courts for damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the Company and / or its representative.
37. In addition to the aforementioned, by using the site you promise not to do any of the following:
37.1 Loading, sending or transmitting false or deceptive information or material intended to trick a person or
body, directly and / or indirectly
37.2 Uploading, sending or transmitting any material containing any type of computer virus or any other computer code designed to destroy, interfere with, or restrict use (including any use other than fair and reasonable use of the Service) in any of the computers, servers, hardware and / or the software used by the Company to provide the services offered on this site.
37.3. Distributing “spam” to the site’s servers or overflowing it with mail.
37.4. Modifying, processing, copying, extracting, adjusting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reprocessing, disassembling or reassembling any of the coding that make up the site, including the information base, and such hardware and software operations Used for the service.
37.5. Infringing in any way on any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right found on this site.
37.6. Placing the site, or any part thereof, within the frame of another site, (frame) or as part of another site, (mirror) without the written consent of the Company.
37.7. Use of any robot, “spider” retrieval and information engine, or any other automated or manual tool designed to index, retrieve, and locate information on such site or tool designed to reveal the structure of the database and code on this site.
37.8. Interrupting in any other way, or interrupting the Website (including interfering with the server operations and the computer network connected to the Site or the computer network connected to it) or in any way violating the Site’s requirements and procedures.
37.9. Use intended to trace another person or to harass another person in any way.
37.10. Gathering or storing personal information about other users for economic or illegal purposes. Also selling, distributing or making any economic use of information on the site or any other use that may harm the person to whom the information is relevant.
38. The Website and the Service are exclusively intended for users to enter the Site from within the State of Israel. We
make no representation that the Services are available and / or suitable for use outside of Israel. If you choose to
access the site or use the service from outside of Israel, you do so on your own initiative and will be responsible for all
consequences and compliance with all applicable laws.
Making a Purchase on the Site
39. Any resident of Israel who has reached the age of 18 and has an email address, a valid Identity Card and valid credit card from one of the Israeli credit card companies can purchase services and/or products offered on the site.
40. The Company may, at its sole discretion, deny any user the right to temporarily or permanently purchase, even without cause and without any obligation to state reasons and / or to send notice thereof.
The Purchase Process
42. The purchase process is based upon placing an order for a product offered on the site by the user, which includes three steps built into the system. In order to ensure the user’s awareness of the process and its specifics, the user will be required to actively respond at each step.
43. Step 1 – Surfing the site and selecting a product – the user selects the product he would like to purchase.
44. Step 2 – Placing an order – the customer confirms the order and is transferred to the payment segment via Gamma Ltd.
45. Step 3 – Confirming the order – after the order is placed and accepted by the company, the company will confirm the order.
46. Confirmation of the order will be sent to the user, within one business day, to the best of our ability, from the time the payment is received.
47. A product that is meant to be shipped, will be done so either via Israel Post or Cheeta and should arrive within two business days from the shipping date.
48. Returns, in accordance with the he Consumer Protection Law, 1981, are possible, in exchange for another product or similar product.
49. Product return must be coordinated with the company.
50. As far as a product which was physically sent to the user, the user will bear the cost of shipping the product back to the company.
51. Changes in prices, promotions, order conditions or delivery times
52. The purchase process was designed so that the user is required to confirm each step as a condition for moving on to the next step. And therefore, any change in the price or conditions of the order shall be mad in coordination with the user.
Method of Payment
53. The prices that appear on the website include VAT.
54. The customer charge will be processed through a Clearing Company, that charges a valid credit card, in the name of the purchaser. Issued in Israel.
55. In the event that the Clearing Company refuses to honor the transaction, the merchandise will not be supplied and you will not be charged.
56. You hereby acknowledge that you know that the clearing company will send an invoice by mail and that another invoice will be attached to the shipment.
User Cancellation of a Transaction
57. The cancellation of a remote sale transaction shall be done in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law.
58. The cancellation results will be in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law.
59. Cancellation of a transaction and refund will be given on items costing more than NIS 50, and which are returned to the Company within two (2) business days of receipt and provided that the new product, is in its original packaging, and is not opened or worn.
60. Transaction cancellation fees – in accordance with the law.
61. In the event of cancellation of a transaction due to a defect or discrepancy between the product and the details provided about it, the Company will not be charged a cancellation fee. If the product was provided to you – you will be asked to return it to the company, according to the details provided to you.
Company Cancellation of a Transaction
62. The Company reserves the right to cease at any time, even without cause and at its sole discretion, to operate the Website and/or cancel a sale, including any of the following:
62.1 If it becomes clear that any illegal activity has occurred or is occurring on the site
62.2 If there was a technical glitch that effected a specific sale.
62.3 In the case of force majeure, acts of war, hostility or terror.
62.4. If a good faith error occurs in printing, product description, sales conditions and / or in the event of a
mistake in the sales data and / or a mistake in the purchase data.
62.6 The Company may cancel an order if the order has been placed without the complete and accurate details of the user.
Supplying of Product and/or Service
64. The company makes shipments all over the country, with a courier to the house, for every purchase that exceeds 100 NIS.
65. Cost of shipping is 40 NIS.
66. On a purchase over 300 NIS, shipping is free.
67. The company undertakes to ship the products for up to 7 business days, from the date of order confirmation by the credit company and after checking that the product is in stock. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Company shall make every effort to advance delivery time as much as possible.
68. “Business Days”: Sunday to Thursday, not including Fridays, Saturdays, Saturdays and holidays.
69. Products will be delivered by courier mail, by Israel Post or by the Cheetah Company, to the address you provided in the process of registering on the Website.
70. The service in Judea and Samaria localities is not provided by a courier, but in accordance with the mail distribution procedures in that locality.
71. Independent-collection: Products can be collected from the Lili Stockings store, by coordinating in advance, at: Nahal Nitzanim 5, Ramat Beit Shemesh A Phone: 02-9997454.
Opening hours: Mon. – Thurs 10.00-21.00 and Fri from 9.30-13.00. Phone 02-9997454. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure the order is ready for collection.
72. The Company shall not be liable for any delays in the supply of the Products, which occurred as a result of events outside the Company’s control. Among other things, due to strikes, malfunctions in the computer system or telephone systems and / or communication systems, malfunctions in the e-mail service, hostilities and / or force majeure (war, earthquake, weather and the like), events that will impair the completion of the purchase process and / or In fulfillment of delivery dates. In such cases, the Company may notify the cancellation of the order, in whole or in part, and cancel the charge.
73. Free Shipping: For every purchase of 300 NIS ( 300 NIS or more). Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to change the amount of purchase that qualifies for free shipping or to cancel the option of free shipping entirely.
74. For residents of Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh – free shipping on every purchase over 100 NIS.
Delivery to the home within up to 24 hours. This is provided that the purchase was made during the business day and that the product is in stock.
Return and Exchange Policy
75. Exchange of merchandise will be done in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law of 1981 (hereinafter: Consumer Protection Law)
76. One may request an exchange for a different size or color (of the same style or another one), up to 14 days from the day of the transaction, conditional upon the product being returned new in its original package, unopened and not worn.
77. If you want to exchange an item, it must be wrapped and sent by registered mail with the original receipt attached, to:
“Lili Socks” Nachal Nitzanim 5, Ramat Beit Shemesh, 9909637
78. The company will contact you upon receipt of the package to coordinate a replacement item of your choice.
79. Items purchased on sale, or from an end-of-season sale, may not be exchanged.
80. If an item was opened and found to be damaged – call, or send a Whatsapp message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
81. Our customer service is at your service on Monday – Thursday from 10:30 – 18:30. You can reach us at 02-9997454 or Whatsapp to 058-408022
82. Returning of merchandise purchased shall be done in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law.
83. Socks are considered like undergarments.
84.For the return of items over 50NIS, please wrap it and send via registered mail with the original receipt attached, to:
“Lili Socks” Nachal Nitzanim 5, Ramat Beit Shemesh, 9909637
85. Send us the tracking number that you received from the postal service to our email: [email protected] or Whatsapp 058-408022
86. After receiving confirmation that the package was sent within two (2) business days from its receipt, the company will credit the credit card that was charged, in the amount of the purchase.
87. Items purchased on sale, or from an end-of-season sale, cannot be returned.
88. In addition, Items that were purchased in excess of 50 NIS, can be returned within two (2) business days directly at the store in Ramat Beit Shemesh
89. Please not that a debit card cannot be credited; with such a transaction, a credit slip will be issued for additional purchases on the website.
90. We intend to place ads in various spot on the website.
91. These spots will change from time to time – but we will make sure to clearly indicate which items and services are advertisements (such as, third party advertisements), so that it will be clear to you which products and services are being offered objectively and which are not (in other words – advertisements).
92. It is up to you to click on the offered advertisements, or not to.
93. Advertisements placed on the site may include subsidized items.
94. Any advertisement may be sent on our behalf by a third-party advertising company or our third-party business partners.
96. You declare that all the information you provide in the registration process and or purchase process is correct, complete and exact and that you will let us know of any changes that apply, as relevant to the registration information and/or when making a purchase.
97. Without prejudice to the above obligations, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Website:
97.1 To receive or disseminate any inappropriate or distasteful content
97.2 To send or receive any material that is wholly abusive, indecent, obscene or of a threatening nature,
which is blasphemy, defamation of any person, contempt of court or breach of confidentiality, copyright, personal or public rights or any other third party rights.
97.3 To cause unnecessary nuisance, discomfort or anxiety;
97.4. To intercept or attempt to intercept any communication transmitted by means of telecommunication systems;
97.5. For purposes other than those for which they were designed or intended to be used;
97.6. For any purpose which includes a scam;
97.7. For needs that are inconsistent with the accepted practices of the Internet and with the practices of any connected networks; or
97.8. Any manner intended to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or other minority group or otherwise intended to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
98. The following uses of the Website are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or permit anyone else to do) the following:
98.1 Providing false information including names, addresses and false contact information and fraudulent use of
credit or debit card numbers;
98.2. Attempt to trick the site’s security system or network, including accessing information that is not intended
for you, connecting to a server or an account to which you are not explicitly authorized to do so, or experimenting with other network security systems (such as port scan).
98.3. Accessing the Site, or performing any action that may or will cause it, to impose an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure;
98.4. Perform any network monitoring method that will intercept information that is not intended for you;
98.5 Sending any email without being invited to do so, including the sending of “spam” or other promotional
material to people who did not specifically request such material. You are prohibited from sending mass emails without being asked to do so. This includes sending emails on a mass distribution list of promotional or informative material, and political or religious statements;
98.6. Create or pass on “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes” of any kind;
98.7. Sending malicious emails, including user or site overflows in very large or bulk emails;
98.8. Entering into contractual or fraudulent transactions with us (inter alia, entering into contractual or alleged
transactions on behalf of a third party while you do not have the authority to bind that third party or impersonate a third party);
the Website of that Supplier or otherwise.
102. A change of these terms, as stated above, will apply as soon as the change is made and at the latest, as soon as the notice of change is posted on the website’s home page. It should be emphasized that conditions related to the product purchased will not apply if the product is purchased before these changes were published.
105. The Company will make a reasonable effort to secure the information through the technological means at its disposal, but the Company cannot guarantee absolute resilience against the infiltration of third parties into the information stored on the Company’s computers. In this case, you will have no claim or demand against the Company.
107. The Company may use the user’s personal information to perform statistical analyses and display the statistical analyses results, and / or deliver the results of the statistical analyses, without mentioning the user’s personal details, to other parties.
109. The Company owns the intellectual property rights, including the Company’s trademarks, copyrights on the Website and its contents therein, or that is used under the express permission of the copyright owner. These rights will include, inter alia, graphic design, website structure, website elements, images and texts appearing on the site and the website name.
110. You may not copy, publish, reproduce, modify, process, sell, publicly display in whole or any part of the Website, the content therein, the services contained therein, without prior written consent of the Company.
111. An advertisement displayed on the site by a non-company party is the advertiser’s property and therefore should not be used in a manner that infringes on the advertiser’s rights.
112. Use of the Website represents and warrants that the use of the Website is at your own risk.
113. The Company, its employees, its affiliates, third parties who provide services to the Website and all their employees, managers, agents and representatives do not accept liability that the use of the Website will be free of interruptions and/or breakdowns and/or run smoothly without interruptions, nor do any of the above mentioned provide any guarantees regarding the results obtained from the use of the Website and not guaranteeing the accuracy, reliability or content of any information displayed on the Website.
114. Use of the Website and its content is provided as is in accordance with the Company’s decisions, and by agreeing to use the Website you declare that you will have no claim or demand against the Company for the features and/or limitations of the site and the end devices. The use, therefore, of the content displayed on the site, the end devices and the website services will be at your sole and full liability.
115. The Company makes no representations, warranties, statements and or terms, whether express or implied, including non-infringement of proprietary or contractual rights.
116. Products displayed on the site, are displayed in good faith. Therefore, it does not constitute a recommendation and/or an opinion from the Company regarding the nature of the product, its features, its delivery and/or its being imported to Israel, its quality and the like.
117. The Company is not responsible and will not be held responsible for the content and/or availability of the products on the site and any end devices on which they appear, their content, accuracy, reliability and impact on the users of the site.
118. The Company is not responsible and shall not be liable for any damage, inconvenience, loss, mischief, and the like, whether direct, indirect or consequential damages caused to you, your property or any third party for the use of such content (including by minors and as a result of computer viruses) and/or because of downloading of any material from the Website and/or illegal infiltration and use or disruption of the content by third parties.
119. Should the Company and/or anyone on its behalf of their good will and and above and beyond to assist in resolving a problem and/or contacting a user, this assistance shall in no way be interpreted as imposing any liability on the Company and/or on its behalf for any action taken on other sites and/or through them.
121. The Company will make reasonable efforts to allow uninterrupted access to the service and the site throughout its operating hours. However, access to the service and the website may be suspended, restricted or discontinued at any time to permit repairs, maintenance or entry into the use of new tools or services. The Company will make reasonable efforts to return access to the site as soon as reasonably possible. By using the website, you represent that you are discharging the Company for any damage and/or payment and/or loss you may incur as a result of the foregoing.
122. Links to other websites may appear on the site. The Company will not be liable for the content appearing in those links and the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user as a result of its use or reliance. The company does not guarantee that all links on the site will be valid and will lead you to an active website.
123. Use of the Website does not include the provision of a computer or any other necessary equipment required to access the website. We shall not be liable for any telephone, telecommunications, or other costs that may be incurred by you.
124. Without prejudice to all of the foregoing, the Company will not be liable for any damage that may be caused to the user as a result of using the website.
125. The Company will not be held liable for any illegal activity carried out by users of the website or illegal activity carried out by impersonators of being users of the site. In any event, the Company will not be liable for any actions carried out by parties that are not under the Company’s full control.
126. If and despite the foregoing, the Company is in any way liable to the user and/or any other third party, then the Company shall not be liable for any indirect damage which would result, and in any event, the Company’s liability shall not exceed the value of the product to the user alone in that case.
128. The user is solely responsible for any interaction with a business that advertises is not the company. By using the website, let alone doing business with another business through the website, releases the Company from any claim, demand, or liability related to any product and/or service offered and/or purchased at the other business, to any other business operation, including failure of the other business to act in accordance with any law, and failure of the other business to comply with the terms of purchase and, with respect to any interaction, whether online or not, with any other business and/or other end user.
Sending Messages to End Users by Lili Socks
129. In order for us to stay in touch with you and to update you on all the best offers and sales, the company would like to send you e-mails and/or messages. The notices and/or messages will be delivered to the e-mail address or telephone that you provided to the Company when you browsed the website.
130. The provision of your information for the purpose of receiving the updates is done without any obligation, within law and outside law, to the provision of the information. By actually submitting the details, you acknowledge your desire to receive these notices and in fact you acknowledge the company’s and/or who on its behalf right to send you such notices.
131. At any time, you may notify that you wish to stop all or part of the notices, you are welcome to contact the Company’s Customer Service department at [email protected] and request that you be removed from a particular mailing list, from all the mailing lists, or changed the method of delivery.
Cancellation of this Agreement
138. We in the company would love to hear what you have to say.
You can contact the company at 02-9997454 or by email at [email protected]
Law and Place of Jurisdiction